FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Little bout me/my first blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Helloww this is my very first post :) I will share lil bit information about me and also some pictures wich i hope you`ll like. First of all my name is Lara and i`ll blog bout many things such as beauty/style/life/photography/drawing/poetry..ect ect I live in Belgrade capital of Serbia (for those who thinks its Siberia or so its not xD its Serbia in south east Europe) i`m student of economy but on side i have many other interests. I`m 21 years old and yehh i know i`m not so young >.< but everybody keeps telling me i look younger xD If you would like to know something more about me freely ask i dont bite ;P ps. Sorry if i make some mistakes, im not super super good with english :P
Anyway to get on point! here are some pics of me :))



...ok those were some random pics :P But these pictures that i`ll upload right away are from our lil "photoshooting" that we made somewhere around christmas. I know we are still very bad at photography as well in modeling but we are giving our best :)) i know we will get better with time ;)










What can i say about my style? I`m very girly and dreamy so i kinda dress like that. Sometimes i jump from one style to the other wich could be quite confusing for some people. I dont like being grouped into any subculture cause i dont belong to no one. You can see me walking on streets wearing various things, starting from something super girly/pinkish all the way to the dark/scene look. Experimental way of dressing could describe me but not in crazy different way.
I like my style because I wear what I feel comfortable in, regardless of what others think. Most of the time,  I’m out and about in heels solely for the purpose of a confidence boost. I still want to look like a regular girl but, slightly different and I also like to stand out without seeking attention as I can be rather shy.
Here are some attmpts of me being scene girl :P 




What do you think? Does this style fits me? :) 


5 comments :

  1. hey girl, nice photos, you look gorgeous!

    check out http://www.fashiontnt.com/ follow if you like it! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) you look stunning 2 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest blondie evaaaa <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. E, NAJLEPSE TI JE SA OVIM RAVNIM SISKAMA....

    ReplyDelete