FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Quick update! + Stolen dress :D

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello all :) Finally I can see a light on the end of the tunnel! Exams will be over within a week and i must mention that I am extremely pleased with my results :) I might even get more then i asked for. Next Sunday i`ll probably go to Netherlands for a month so i`ll be blogging from there with a new cam! Yay for me :D 
In this post ill show you the rest of photos from my last "photoshoot" & sister`s prom dress that i stole from her closet :)  Isn't it beautiful? <3 Also i got one question for all of you! 
How comfortable are you lending things to friends(especially clothes) ? 








Haha i had loads of fun making these pictures <3 
Thanx for reading
Luv Lara

19 comments :

  1. koliko joj je samo divna ta haljina :)
    joooj ispiti, jos samo malo, jos samo malo :)
    dobro pitanje, btw, ja licno ne volim da pozajmljujem svoju ili izimam tudju odecu, not my thing... nakit torbice i to ok, al odeca nikako :P
    e, i hvala ti za savet za windows live m. m., skinula, instalirala, isprobavam cim prodju ispiti :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. da jos samo malo i FREEDOM :)) takodje mada umem tu i tamo da pozajmim nesto drugarici.
    ps. nema na cemu i evo ti link koji ce ti mnogo pomoci http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZZij3NNyVg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never lend things to the others and you look cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress babe!
    looks great on you.

    New outfit post - New dress
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cute! Love your blog. I can't wait to read your posts :)

    xx
    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, babe!! You look really sexy!! ;))

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like so much your blog. check out mine and if you like follow me.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this dress. you are so beautiful. so glad i stumbled upon your blog. adore it. i'm totally following. If you get sec I'd love if you'd check out of my fashion and style blog and see if you'd be interested in following as well. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You remind me a bit of Nicole Richie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I´m new in your blog! Is beautiful! Love your dress! You look so pretty!check out my blog!
    Kisses from Panama!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful dress and you! <3
    xoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your dress, very sexy.

    http://prettydolleyesxoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. u look sooo prety :)
    love your blog <3 ***

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome dress and some nice posing by you.
    Good post.Love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete