FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Snow Queen

Monday, November 28, 2011


As we all know winter is slowly knocking at our doors. Here is already cold as in January or February, so i go out only when I have to. Therefore photographing outside is a major problem that I'm not willing to accept, especially not now when i got a cold . For this reason I set up my small private studio where i can take pictures however I want. But i came across yet another obstacle which is lighting. These days I'm looking for some good softboxes that will satisfy my demanding criteria :P This is exactly the reason why i still haven't redesigned the page, because i want to make it look professional as possible. I just hope that my dear brother slash photographer will have more patience and concentration in future cause now hes losing it by taking only 50 pictures in total >.> And we all know that for a good picture professional photographers spend all day in the studio with models. Never mind ill make him change his mind somehow ;) In meantime enjoy the images that i made few days ago which is inspired by modern snow queen. Xoxo 












Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

24 comments :

  1. ..the hat is so cute , I love these style hats , I have similar grey and I love it ..

    You look fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. slatka subarica, super ti stoji. pratimo se ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and hat!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white with your pink lips looks so pretty!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! <3
    You look amazing!! Even this hat is similar to mine :))


    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously you're beautiful! you're so lucky to have those beautiful eyes and sexy lips. I'm getting so jealous here! Feel free to visit and follow my blog :) i'm following yours :) HAPPY HOLIDAYS

    LOVE,Diva
    http://divahause.blogspot.com/2011/11/fashion-style-hot-picks-for-this-hot.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much. You have so many nice pictures, i love the fur hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photos and LOVE the hat!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. super slike y krzno!!

    www.styleintoxicated.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos..you are very pretty! I really love the fur hat

    ReplyDelete