FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Business Woman

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Good morning everyone :) Two days ago I wanted to do a winter outfit, but unfortunately snow was falling so hard that I couldn't even go outside. It was about a time to see a snow at least three days in a row. However I decided to make a few photos in my room to show you the other look that I have planned for some other time. Even trough I`m not an expert on this field, I dressed up little bit professional or more likely as a business woman. On top of that, I find myself too young for such a dress code, and therefore I spiced it up with a shorter skirt. 
It is so funny to remember  how I tried to look older when I had a practical work 4 years ago.  Every single day I had a little fashion disaster :) But well, each experience gives you another knowledge. After so many years we all improve in a certain way (someone more and someone less). In my case, I didn't only change the style, my whole personality was turned upside down. I have became more aware of the bad surroundings (since I was living in illusion, thinking that all the people in the world are good) and I have learnt that I need to be 100% committed to my dreams. Plus, I`m more creative then i ever was! Blog has awakened my artistic side and I`ll try to embrace it to the fullest. I got so many ideas, and its up to me to realize it on the best possible way. Hopefully you`ll enjoy in everything I do :) 





Also, as you can see on the above photos, my walls are completely empty. The reason is that I want to paint something similar to the pictures below. I think it would fit perfectly!


Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

43 comments :

  1. Amazing photos!Beautiful!

    www.czechblondyn-blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit :p

    follow me:
    http://sweetlittlestuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos, thank you for the nice comment :)
    i follow you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a beautiful blouse!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have an amazing blog
    thanks for your sweet comment

    following you now

    hope we can follow each other
    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mnogo mi se svidja ta kosuljica, steta sto se ne vidi bolje :)
    i ja htedoh da se slikam pre neki dan, ali me isto tako sneg omeo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Napravila sam slicice i bez sakoa, ali mi nekako nisu bile kako treba. Ali ok, sigurno cu u nekom drugom postu pokazati tu divnu kosuljicu, samo drugacije uklopljenu :)

      Delete
  7. really loves your posed!you've a great expression on shot...you can be a model <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I kinda was a model, but I quitted :)

      Delete
  8. Love your business outfit dear!!! :) You're so beautiful!!!

    If you like my blog and you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC or wherever you prefer… :) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey nice blog here! I just found it and I'm following you now =)
    Check out my blog if you have time, I just published a new post and I'll be happy to read what you think!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit!

    If you follow my blog and comment saying you did, I'll follow yours back!

    xoxo
    thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, If you wish to follow my blog then just follow.

      Delete
  11. i love your blouse!!! so gorg!

    follow me too? :)

    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/
    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/
    http://solipsismdreams.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so beautiful! I love that blouse. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ciao!Thank you for your comment on my blog!Very nice your blog and outfits!I'm a new follower,ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit!
    Especially your booties!
    Lovely outfit. Really like it, it is so girly and happy :)

    Christina xxx
    2stylemates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the boots! super cute!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Savršeno slatko. :)
    http://ozbiljnoneozbiljanblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely blouse and boots! And I'm so envious of the snow :)
    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  18. Slatkica!:)
    Hvala na komentaru! Nadam se da ćeš svratiti opet! :*

    http://myfashionnook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this look, dear! So elegant and cute! <3
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your outfit!! You're beautiful~x0

    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your blazer!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    I love that blouse and jacket!
    Great post!!
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look pretty babe.. ALWAYS and i love the hair!

    New outfit post ; Fakefur
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Replies
    1. Thank you <3 You are beautiful even more :)) xoxo

      Delete
  25. Kosa ti je tako lepa. Svaki put me ostavi bez daha. Ja sam se danas sisala, i OPET sam morala da je skratim jer se isusila .... :( Mogla bi da napravis jedan post za nas plavuse koje volimo dugu kosu (+ ja koja je pustam vec godinu dana), recimo sta koristis...Koji su ti dnevni rituali...Koliko cesto se feniras/peglas/sisas...

    Pozz

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your style and ur blog! u have interesting posts :)
    I follow ur blog,hope u will follow mine..
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that blouse you are wearing...and that coat looks so cute over it :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning look. Love the color pallet.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this look! very chic!

    -thetwinsdiary x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome art work, and your a very pretty young Lady nice style Craig.

    ReplyDelete