FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Inspirations + quick update!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Hi :) Sorry for the late post, I was very busy these days with my studies. In fact during the whole last week I really overdid it with studying up to 14 hours per day. Yeh I know it sounds crazy, but that's how my university is, no life for some time till you pass exams xD Since I needed to concentrate, I ate a lot of chocolate (worst lie ever ;) and of course I gained 2 kilos. So yup! From tomorrow I`ll start working out every single day to finish what I started in Holland, and go back to my desired weight. So that`s about it, just a lil fun post and here are some inspirations of the day :) xoxo

















Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook 
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

14 comments :

  1. Balerine :) znam kako je tokom ispitnog roka ;) hvala bogu pa ja kada ucim-ne jedem!
    http://vukajlija.com/reakcije/4747

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photos...expecially the dancers :)
    Kisses
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nema zivota dok ne prodju ispiti - to definitivno opisuje ekof xD
    Predivne su slicice, nezne... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. daaa xD verujem da znas na sta mislim hahah

      Delete
  4. wow i love this photos!
    And i love the ballerina:)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skroz su odlicne fotografije,i mene su inspirisale :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divne slike, jako inspirativne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lijepe i inspirativne slike :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hocu i ja ovakav tatoo sa leptiricem!;) divne fotke!

    ReplyDelete