FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Simple Cute Nails

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hi girls <3 My apologies the photos being of lower quality, they were taken by phone because my camera broke and is currently being repaired.
Last night I wore a brown dress and I figured it would be good to pair it with similar nails. This is what I came up with and I absolutely love it! Originally, I made a simple beige brown french manicure, but I didn't like it so I added a few lines. It ended up looking like small black bows and I think it completed the whole look. Do you like it? xoxo







Brown & beige nail polish: Aura
Black nail polish: Don Juan


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook 
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

14 comments :

  1. Well done! They look great!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear your nails look great and sorry for your camera. I'm following you now, follow me back if you want :)

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super noktici :)) mada bih ja volela da vidim i tu braon haljinu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da nije bila noc, sigurno bih i nju slikala :) Ovako nisam bila u mogucnosti zbog kamere na telefonu..

      Delete
  4. Very nice! I liked
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br
    Beijos Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find on your blog basic ideas and well achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veoma slatko! :)

    http://www.fashion-bite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. veoma kreativno!odlicno izgleda!
    xx




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete