FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Behind Blue Eyes

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I really don`t have any inspiration to write a new blog post, since I`m feeling so exhausted from studying all day long. Exams are getting extremely close and I`m getting out of room only to eat or walk the dog. So this will be short, k?
Sometimes when you wish to look different, you want to try out new things, and figure out what looks good on you and what not. Same thing happened to me, I wanted to get some edgy shorts, but as I said I don`t even have time to breath(let alone for shopping), so I made one myself. If you are interested in how I made it, I`ll write the exact details in next post. Besides that, I also dyed my extensions in pink with food colors, and I find it super cute :) Oh yeh, maybe you noticed, I changed shirts, cuz I couldn`t decide which one I like more. See ya, wish me luck xoxo <3

















Shirt No.1: Terranova
Shirt No.2: Present from Holland
Shorts: DIY
Bag: No brand
Shoes: No brand(cheap,only 15 euros and I love them!)


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook 
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara


31 comments :

  1. Super je ispao sorc, a i kosa. Zbog kose me podsecas malo na Avril :)

    http://fallforfall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samo da ne podsecam na paris hilton i sve je ok ;)

      Delete
  2. Ovi pramenovi u kosi ti savrseno stoje, i ja sam ih nekada imala, a sorc je bas dobar :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preslatka ti ova kombinacija, patikice su odlicne a kosaaa ti je show, bravo za smelost! :):*

    ReplyDelete
  4. krades sestri narukvicu, a? :)
    i roze kosaaaaaaaa <3 ocu i ja!
    divne su slike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, neee ona mi se ponudila da mi Pozajmi za slikanje ;P;)
      mogu da ti dam pink pramenove(dok ih jos nisam isprala) za jedan post :P

      Delete
  5. the pink stripes in your hair is perfect for summer!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    $100 Giveaway from Boticca:
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/boticca-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit!Love the shorts and the sneakers!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair and you look lovely and sexy in all the pictures.
    No need for you to worry about what to wear because with your pretty face and body you
    will look good in almost any outfit.
    Beautiful pictures.
    Love Joann xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you for such a sweet comment <3 But everyone has its own "issues", so do I :) xxx

      Delete
  8. I love your shorts!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joj, preslatki su ovi pramenovi! :D Bukvalno pozelim plavu kosu zbog pink pramenova!
    Bas ti lepo stoji ovaj Barbie look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look, love the hair!



    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your hair. looking good, dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. tek sam otkrila ovaj blog i predivna si curo, radujem se ponovnom čitanju i malo riskantnijim stajlinzima cmok!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are smokin' hot in this outfit - clearly the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great blog, love your style

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super kombinacija, bas ti lepo stoji. Meda privezak je premeden. :))

    Ucestvuj u givaway-u... :)
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/2012/09/osvojite-pinkiebella-komad-nakita-po.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your hair!!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your style! Your necklace and sneakers are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. it´s so inspiring and this is the the perfect way show it off. @paquetevistasbi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the pink extensions!!!
    I've nominated you for hte versatile blogger award on my blog!!
    (to be up in the next 30min check then)

    xoxo
    annpaige
    http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice! Very edgy, but pretty and cool. :)

    ReplyDelete