FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Leggings Fashion

Friday, October 26, 2012

Hello girls <3 I got sick, so you`ll have to wait a few days for the new outfit post. In the meantime I`ll write about some fashionable themes that are currently inspiring me. First on the list are leggings! I`m not sure why, but for several seasons in Europe and America leggings have been represented in simple colors and shapes.In Asia that wasn`t the case. They experimented with forms, colors, and they definitely brought this clothing piece to another level (if you are interested in how they look like, check out the Tokyo Fashion facebook page HERE). The streets of Japan, Korea, China are filled with this new "must have", and I hope it will transfer to Europe with time. These photos shows how differently they can be combined depending on the style. You can wear them with baggy shirts, long sweaters, tops and they will look amazing in every outfit. Feel free to test them out, I certainly will. 



Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

20 comments :

  1. Rado bih posedovala sve! Divnih ima :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of those leggings, they're amazing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love them!! Posebno ove zanimljivih printova!! Želim ih sve :D
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balmain helanke su mi favorit. Ostale manje-vise, ali ima dobrih :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja imam ove crno bele prugaste <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, the first ones are just perfect!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first pair of leggings are AMAZING! I would loveee to have those.

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. uh, ove prve sa krem perlicama ipak pobedjuju <3

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog, awesome looks, I'm glad to follow here now ! You are so beautiful !!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now those are some fancy leggings for women! I usually just wear the more plain ones by Hue, but some of those are quite intriguing!
    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete