FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Quick Update!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sorry for being so late with my outfit post, I was really busy these days. What`s important is I`ve finished a few major things, so now all that`s left is to enjoy myself and be creative. I have so many interesting ideas in my head, so I really can`t wait to realize them! 
The second thing I wanted to share with you, is that I`ll go to Holland soon and I`ll be staying there for 2 months. I`m soo happy, and I couldn`t be more excited! :) Now I really don`t know what to pack, cuz I should think in october what I might be wearing for New Year`s Eve, and my biggest worry at the moment is how not to break the 30kg baggage allowance. That is so hard, when you need to bring all the sweaters, coats, jackets and etc..If only the limit would be 40.


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

7 comments :

  1. Ma ne razmisljaj o prtljagu, ides odavde na dva meseca - uzivaj :D
    A ostavi mesta u koferu i za stvarcice koje ces kupiti tamo ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, to mi je jos veci problem :D kad god odem tamo nakupujem se stvarcica za celu godinu, pa moram iz 2 puta da ih donosim xD

      Delete
  2. Good luck packing!!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ne opterecuj se prtljagom, samo uzivaj ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lepo se provedi i uzivaj sa dragim! <3

    ReplyDelete