FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Gray Day

Wednesday, November 21, 2012







Black top: H&M; Everything else: No Brand

This gray sweater was one of my special finds from a random boutique in Belgrade. Whenever I go to walk I always visit different stores, hoping to find something that I might like alot. In Holland there aren`t so many boutiques like that (except in Amsterdam), so I usually shop in well known branded stores. 

This outfit is one of those where I feel comfortable and relaxed in. It is ideal for everyday, and most importantly it`s not over the top. I just wish I had a bit more light outside, to be able to take proper photos, so I`m apologizing for the little blurriness. From now on I`ll have to go out early so this wouldn`t happen again. xoxo


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

19 comments :

  1. very nice:*mnogo mi se svidjaaaaaaaa:*
    mica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelepa si.. A dzemper je odlican kao i ogrlica:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your hair :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jako lepo i zenstveno!!! Ciplele mi se posebno dopadaju!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome heels dear! you look so chic and stunning xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divne fotografije. Kombinacija je odlicna, big like za grey.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, you are gorgeous!! <3

    I have a nice giveaway, i hope you will participate :)

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2012/11/giveaway-sparkles-by-susie.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos and great outfit!

    Veronica
    http://www.thevstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete