FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Fashion Photographers/ Camilla Akrans

Thursday, December 20, 2012


Instead of a regular fashion inspiration, from this day on, I decided to start writing about fashion photographers and designers who inspire me. Don`t get me wrong, I`m not one of those people who is dedicated to fashion so much that it becomes part of their life, I`m more of a person who enjoys the random search through the internet, and accidentally stumbles upon something that inspires me a lot. That`s how I find out most of the stuff about fashion topics, but I usually ignore most of it, and focus only on those that brings me joy at that moment. This time I want to introduce you to the photographer Camilla Akrans and her astonishing work. Even trough she lives in Stockholm/Sweden, her work base is mainly in Paris and New York. Her photograph`s are full of life, and they show the beauty of her subjects in a special way. She has a deep understanding of what`s sexy, and measured, and she does it on her own way. Her campaigns and editorials include Missoni, Hermes, Eres, Levi`s, H&M, Max Mara, Harpers Bazaar, New York Times, Vouge, and etc..


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

20 comments :

  1. Vidjala sam njene radove pre, svidja mi se vajb njenih fotki www.moiminnie.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opa, dobra je, dobra je :) ima par bas perfektnih

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics; DDD

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM


    i invite to me !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pictures which are definitely inspiring :-) let us know if you would like to follow each other :-) xx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does she have a blog or something ? She makes perfect pics thanks for the discovery !

    I wish you a wonderful Xmas Time :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are absolutely stunning! Beautiful inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my these are such beautiful photographs lovely inspiration! Thank you for your comment, Merry Christmas! x

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures;)
    kisses

    hope you'd like to visit my blog;)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete