FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Look Of The Day

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Dress: New Look, Shoes: Novecento, Bag: D&G

Sorry for such a late post, I`m leaving Holland in a week, so I`m trying to use the time I have left in the best way. I`m pretty sad to be returning to Belgrade, but on the other side, I`m very happy to see my family and friends who I missed so much. Also my exams are coming near, so I`m trying to study as much as possible without any distractions. 
This dress is probably the one that I wouldn`t normaly try in the shops, but I somehow did, and I loved it. It is amazing how well it fits, and it makes you look like a real lady, and that`s definitely the look I wanted to achieve. I thought of lifting my hair, but I figured it looks too business-like. I guess wavy moussed hair makes it more casual and wearable. Oh yes, have you noticed, lately I`m not wearing my extensions at all? Do you like my hair more with or without them? Have a great weekend!

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara


37 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Hvala, idemo u tom pravcu :P ♥

      Delete
    2. You look great! :) HAppy new year!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. cute!!!

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. masz pięęękna włosy <3 ZAPRASZAM! Trochę męskiej mody :) http://hausoferick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. kako pravis ove talase u kosi? mnogo lepo izgledaju

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala vrlo je jednostavno :) Samo napravis pletenicu i blago je nakvasis, i nakon sat-2 je raspletes i stavis malo pene za kosu.

      Delete
  5. Haljina ti savrseno pristaje! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics and outfit:)
    www.prettyinpinkbride.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. an amazing look as only an amazing girl can dress

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty babe! Happy 2013 to u!

    Fang Ting
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola me ha encantado tu look, te he descubierto en CHICISMO!
    Me encantaría que visitaras nuestro blog
    Diseñamos de ropa única y personalizada,Tocados,Collares, pulseras, .. todo hecho a mano y de manera artesanal.
    También tenemos tutoriales de make up, peinados y manicuras, recetas.. y mucho más
    Ven y verás!! http://anabeladasentuvida.blogspot.com/

    Un besito:
    Anabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Predobra haljina i odlične slike :))
    Pusaaa

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are stunning! But weren't you freezing shooting these haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally someone asked xD I took these photos in front of my house, and I had a warm coat next to me, so I somehow managed to take them. I though if models can do that all the time, why wouldn`t I be able do it only one time for the sake of photography :P xx

      Delete
  12. Lovely outfit!xxx Happy New Year!!:)

    http://rinasbeautyrinas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. super lovely blog, let's follow each other! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit, love the necklace! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy new year!<3
    Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, hot look! Classic professional, yet made sexy. Love! Happy New Year! If you get a chance, I would love for you to stop by and check out my favorites in WORK, DAY and PLAY style from 2011...the year sure does fly by! Have a wonderful day.

    xo Grace
    www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing look dear!
    Love your blog! Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. You really do look like such a lady! And the photos are amazing too.;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, what an amazing outfit! You look beautiful :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thnx for the comment on my blog...
    Amazing shoes and beautiful hair!!

    Check my new blogpost and leave a comment...Bye Bye

    ReplyDelete