FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Through My Lens

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Remember how I told you that I want to learn more about photography? Well in this post I`m showing you on what I have been working on the past month. I wanted to show you the everyday details of my life in Holland, and how I see it trough my lenses. Since its been raining constantly this whole week, and I wasn`t able to make any outfit posts, I decided to publish a part of my photos now, and the rest at the end of the month. Do you like them? xoxo


Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

26 comments :

  1. Izuzetno sam uzivala u ovom postu, fotografije su prelepe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. divne fotografije, jako mi se dopadaju!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning photos, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. U ovo vrijeme prosle godine sam bila tamo. Uzivala sam u fotografijama i na trenutak sam se vratila tamo :), nostalgija.

    Koji je ovo grad?
    Divno, divno, talentovana si za fotografiju!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slike su iz okoline Roterdama :) Hvala puno <3

      Delete
  5. Love it, your pictures are very nice)

    http://funkyjoleisa.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Una serie fotográfica preciosa! Enhorabuena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Predivna mesta, novogodisnja atmosfera <3 savrsenstvo :)))
    Najvise mi se svidjaju macro close up fotke :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Really nice!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. u Holandiji covek nauci da je lepota u detaljima!

    http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow fotos are amazing! You're so talented ;)

    ReplyDelete