FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Online shopping/ Stylight

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello girls <3 Today I want to introduce you to one interesting Dutch fashion site. It is called Stylight and it`s a great fashion community with more then 500,000 articles from 4000 fashion brands, and more then 100 online shops. Not only can you enjoy in posting your own outfits, inspirations, videos and music, you can also shop at the same time, and browse the clothing items that you normally might not be able to find by yourself. I find this feature really appealing, because I know how much time I spend looking for certain items online. Along with some other fashion enthusiast from all over Europe, you can "heart" the items and make visually stunning mood boards where you can mix your favorite outfits, videos, music, quotes & items. If you want to know a bit more about this site, and maybe join the community, feel free to click HERE. Also, I  explored the site a bit by myself, and I really love the browsing option where you can find such an amazing clothing items from many online shops. Here are some of my picks, I hope you like it :)
Stylight (click Here)

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

21 comments :

  1. Love your picks! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks! I want them all ;) xoxo
    www.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your collection and looking forward to bag some of them for me. I recently bought chanel handbags and accessories from online designer consignment store and it was a good experience.

    Pre-owned Chanel Accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your choice is great !

    www.modnaputovanja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why usеrs still mаke use οf tο reаd nеws papers when
    in this teсhnοlogical wοrld everything is
    existing on net? www.tinnitus411.com/cure-tinnitus/
    My web page :: www.tinnitus411.com/cure-tinnitus/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about hair. Regards

    Also visit my site spiritbody.blogspot.com
    my web page: hair loss

    ReplyDelete
  7. odlično!



    http://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pieces! Black skirt is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving all of this! especially the yellow dress!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool style, dear! Following U! ;)

    Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!


    Una chica fashiontastica


    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Love, love, love your blog! Come by my blog and let's follow each other! Stay in touch!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great dress selection. It can be worn for office and casual occasion as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. we've by now broken into the summer month's container that I acquired products pertaining to last summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for introducing me to this website! I'm going to definitely check this out. I love every apparel that you picked! I think, I'll have the same choices as you have. I will even mix and match some of the pieces here. I super thank you for sharing this dutch fashion website! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing your wonderful website and insights! so many brands and design to choose from! kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for these safety shopping tips.Great to hear you enjoyed the post!I want to suggest you to go for Online shopping stores at India's largest collection at the lowest prices and best deals made easy at your Online Shopping Store.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait
    to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm
    not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great site!

    Also visit my site; Learn alot More here

    ReplyDelete