FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

It`s all about the little things

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Photography was always one of my greatest passions. I have to admit I was more into modeling pictures, but somehow with time, I developed love for everything that surrounds me. I think natural photography is the most inspirational, because there`s so many faces to it. Even if you decide to take a picture early in a day, latter on, it will look completely different under the softer lights. Same goes with painting. My favorite artists are impressionists and I am so jealous of their skills. Sometimes I wish to go back in the past, where there weren`t any computers, tv-s, and paint all day long on some lovely location with people who share the same passion with me. It would be really interesting to see how far I would come, if I dedicated my entire life to art. xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

10 comments :

  1. Marvelous pics!! You are a really very good photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, I love photography as well! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelepo. Vidi se da imas talenta, samo tako nastavi =^.^=
    Firmoo giveaway
    tanyaminxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prelepo
    http://milkandhoneyworld-divna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete