FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Peplum top

Friday, June 7, 2013

                                               Peplum top: PersunMall (click HERE), jeans: Pull&Bear, Shoes: Deichmann
Hi lovelies <3 I have an exam tomorrow, so I`m in a huge rush. Yesterday I took these photos and I must say I`m in love with this PersunMall peplum top! It looks unbelievable, and I decided to combine it with simple pair of blue jeans. At first I thought beige or white pants would suit better, but it seemed too boring, so I chose this combination with more colors. I love how pink lipstick gives that fashion "edge", and it literally lifts up the whole outfit. What do you think about it? How would you combine this top? And wish me luck for tomorrow! xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

21 comments :

  1. Predivan top,krasna si! :)

    dsmithereens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mozda zvuchi kao fraza ali divna kao i uvek :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! Love the color of your lipstick!

    ♥ Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That peplum top is simply fabulous, and I loveee your lipstick color!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the peplum top, the pattern is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely top

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top is gorgeous!
    Also love your lipstick color :)
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog! That peplum top is absolutely stunning!

    -xoxo- Roxanne | BALUZ

    Connect with BALUZ:
    Blog | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mnogo je slatka bluza, a pink karmin ti tako dobro stoji <3 super izgledas :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diiiiivan top, preslatka si :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love peplum tops! They are so flattering on the figure! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh girl you're so prettyyyy! Love your top!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Hardloop Blog: www.chicksrunningonkicks.com
    Ps: ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 75 EUROS TO SPEND AT COOLCAT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello my dear,

    thank you very much for your lovely comment on my blog! :)

    I have to admit that I dont really like the tshirt. It is "too much" for my taste.
    Anyway, you are a very beautiful woman!

    I cannot wait for your next post and I hope your exam went well!

    XX

    http://lamirichen.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super kombinacija. Te cipele su predivne<33

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have such beautiful hair! and I love your lip colour

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, the top is really stunning!

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete