FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Casual Friday

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dress: C&A, Flip Flops: Deichmann, Necklace: H&M
Yesterday I went to a festival of Japanese culture and I had a great time! In the next post you`ll be able to see many interesting things, so make sure to check it out. Also I got an exam soon, and I won`t be able to blog that much. But don`t worry, I`ll make many more outfit posts afterwards.
When I was buying this dress, I really thought it wouldn't fit me well, especially cuz it was size XS(yes you read it right). Somehow it turned out to be perfect for me, so I wore it many times so far, and I absolutely love it! What do you think about the color? Do you like this outfit? xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

18 comments :

  1. nice!!


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelijepa ogrlica :))) Kosa ti izgleda savršeno :)

    http://mixijewelrybox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jako si lepa i super kombinacija-pratimo se? Ja tebe-da :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like the color. It looks really great with your skin tone and hair color. I like how simple the dress is because you can dress it up a lot of different ways! Very cute! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, the dress is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zanosno si lepa...
    Outfit ti je savrsen, maslinasta boja ti lepo pristaje!

    www.amolusso.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and beautiful look! Good luck in your exam :)
    Andrea in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so beautiful http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/fashion-small-gathering-in-seoul.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kosa ti je jako lepa! Obrnuti ombre ti bas stoji, cak mi se vise svidja od samo plave xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala, i meni se vise svidja :) nekako mi oci vise dolaze do izrazaja xx

      Delete
  12. Bas mi se svidja kombinacija, boje su super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit!

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete