FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Nude Tones

Monday, August 26, 2013

Skirt:H&M, Top: No brand, Necklace: DIY, Shoes: Zara, Bag: H&M

Hi lovelies <3 Today I had so much fun walking around and rediscovering my neighborhood. I didn`t even knew that 5 mins away, there were new built houses. I have to say I fell in love with them! I really wish to live in one someday (if possible since they are worth a pure fortune). I could totally imagine myself with kids, dogs and beautiful garden, enjoying on the branch while reading a book. That would be pure perfection! It`s funny how I love Holland more and more each time I come. At the beginning I found it boring, annoying(cause of the weather), and simply slow for my way of living. But my perspective has changed, and now I do wish a quieter life, filled with love and care with my dear one. Who knows, that fantasy might become reality faster I expected, if I step it up with university. Wish me luck <3 xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

12 comments :

  1. I love this pink and white outfit on you, so simple and classy... it looks lovely on you.

    Dream the biggest dream you can for yourself, anything is possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice|!!

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divna!! ;)
    Suknjica je prelepa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your make up and the color of your top :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your top and your skirt !
    nice pastel color !

    following you now, follow me back maybe?

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babe, you're such a beauty! :)
    Lovely pastel look!

    I am now following you on Bloglovin!

    http://thewardrobeisnotenough.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sjajne fotografije i outfit. I ja sam bila u Holandiji prije par dana. Mozda jednog dana budemo komsinice preko granice ;)

    ReplyDelete