FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Autumn

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Top: H&M, Coat: No brand, Jeggings: present(bought in Holland), Boots: C&A, Scarf: No brand.

Hi girls <3 Before I say something about this outfit post, here`s a mini update: I`ve passed an exam, and I`m looking forward for another one, also I`m going to dye my hair blonde this weekend, so I`m super super excited! Ombre became so "passé" (for me), especially cuz I`m seeing every second girl on the street trying to pull out this "trend". I really hate when something like this happens, and I`ll never understand people who are desperately trying to fit in the mass.
This outfit was inspired by the autumn. I wanted to mix earth tones with stripped top and simple black jeggings. I`m absolutely in love with these boots from C&A! I got them on sale in Holland, and they are Amazing! Now that I mentioned sales, I really wish to go bk, and shop as long as I can stand :D I sooo need that! xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

16 comments :

  1. Kako si ti lijepa! Svidja mi se kombinacija volim prugice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely Lara! Love the booties :)
    Check out my new post!
    KISS

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit really love the combination of the stripes and printed scarf

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this autumn outfit...the coulors and the trench!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preslatka. Odlicna kombinacija za ove septembarske dane

    ReplyDelete