FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Fall Fashion

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Every woman needs a good coat. That`s something you shouldn`t regret giving a lot of money for. It lasts for years (if its high quality), and it makes every outfit look special. I have to admit, these days I`m absolutely obsessed with different shapes and textures. Most of the people find autumn/winter boring, but if you have tons of good coats, you`ll look at it from a whole new perspective. All of these coats are from Cozbest.com, and I really wish to own every single one of them! Which one is your favorite?
.
Whenever I`m buying tops, I`m trying to find unique prints, colors or shapes. It`s much easier to combine outfits, when you match them with simple bottoms and some good shoes. These tops, could look great with some coats from the above (for example: shirt 6 with coat 6, shirt 3 with coat 10, shirt 4 with coat 3...).  All of these tops are from Iheartdropdead.com, and they got an amazing collection of urban street style clothes. Make sure to check their bottoms(click HERE), also I`m in love with a few stuff from there. And again the same question, which one is your favorite? Also how would you combine these Tops and Coats from the above? xx

PS. I`m super busy with my exams, so I`ll take some pics next week <3 Sorry & wish me luck! xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

13 comments :

  1. I am loving the number 7 pink coat... very pretty;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 i 9 od kaputa da mi uzmes laroXD
    mica:*******

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore the coat options! I'm totally in the market to replace my coat for the fall/winter seasons. I'm so inspired by all the colored coats I'm seeing. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck on your exams, I hope you do well
    i am on the hunt for a fabulous trench coat this fall
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the knits. visit mine feel free for do follow

    www.anitaputri.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coats 5,6,8 are the best <3
    Follow?:)
    www.lookbook-of-my-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coats are amazing <3

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    ReplyDelete