FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

12/8/2013

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Watch: Born Pretty store ( click HERE), Jacket: Bershka, Sweater: No brand, Skirt: H&M, Shoes: No brand

Hi lovelies <3 These days it was so cold that I used to wear up to 3-4 layers outside. But today, it finally got a bit warmer, so I instantly went after a skirt. I decided to pair it with a simple black turtleneck sweater, leather jacket and comfy boots. When I`m wearing a lot of items, I never put any jewelry, except maybe a ring or some cute bracelet, such as this lovely wrist watch from the pictures. I`m not such a huge fan of the watches, but this one is so cute that I wish I could wear it everyday. If you are interested in purchasing something similar for yourself (use cupon  LARADC10 ), I would highly recommend Born Pretty store. They have an amazing collection of wrist watches, bracelet watches, LED watches and many other affordable woman`s watches. Also I will share a picture on my Facebook page of their lovely package and the watch, to show you how thoughtful they are when it comes to taking care of their customers. I`m so happy I got one, and I might start browsing for another one! Have a great week :) xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

17 comments :

  1. Odlican look :))

    Giveaway na mom blogu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zasto toliko obradjujes slike, posebno u licu? Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uglavnom obradjujem samo podocnjake jer su mi ogromni, a na ovim slikama sam korigovala i celo zbog nekih cudnih senki. Ukoliko mislis na ten, mozda malo izgleda neprirodno zbog Mac pudera. Nikada nisam imala problema sa aknama, oziljcima i drugim koznim problemima, tako da puder koristim samo za slikanje i kada izlazim sa drugaricama.

      Delete
    2. Mozda je najbolje da pogledas moje stare postove gde nisam pravila nikakve korekcije, npr ova 2 (tad sam se prvi put slikala sa profesionalnom kamerom):
      http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/2011/10/quick-update-stolen-dress-d.html
      http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/2011/09/god-whyyyy.html

      Delete
    3. prelepa si devojka, i stvarno ti ne treba nikakav fotosop :) Ana

      Delete
  3. This outfit looks lovely on you, you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your boots<3

    Kisses:*
    http://myfashionmoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Love the way you color your hair, very original! Would you like to participate to my giveaway?? Let me know:)
    http://morgirunsaway.blogspot.fr/2013/12/beauty-giveaway-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look. Thank you for sharing the different photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. estas guapisima y me encanta el color de tu pelo
    @AndreeaCarro MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete