FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Winter shopping!

Monday, February 17, 2014

DRESSES
Hi girls <3 I guess you probably heard about Sheinside.com. It`s a great online shop with many fashionable clothing pieces. I believe everyone can find something they like, so if you got some time, make sure to check them out. As you can see, I made one wishlist with my favorite dresses from their site. I think they can be combined in many various ways, and I would definitely want to own all of them! So here`s my usual question, which one is your favorite? :)
1. click HERE 2. click HERE 3. click HERE 4. click HERE 5. click HERE 6. click HERE 7. click HERE 8.click HERE 9. click HERE

BOOTS
Every woman needs a pair of good boots. That`s something you shouldn`t regret giving a lot of money for. They last for years (if it`s high quality), and they make every outfit look special. I have to admit, these days I`m absolutely obsessed with ankle boots, and I can`t wait to get some. Most of the people find autumn/winter boring, but if you spice it up with cool coats and boots, you`ll look at it from a whole new perspective. These boots are from Lovelyshoes.net, and I would recommend every single one of them! Feel free to tell me which one is your favorite! xx

1. click HERE 2. click HERE 3. click HERE 4. click HERE 5. click HERE 6. click HERE 7. click HERE 8. click HERE 9. click HERE 10. click HERE

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

13 comments :

  1. laro meni su 3 4 i 9 omiljene:)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. super stvarcice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fav boots 4&3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red dress. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I followed you with bloglovin, will you follow back?
    Reagrds, Ypie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pieces! Sheinside Always has a lot of cute stuff!

    http://fashionoase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing picks. Number 9 is amazing.

    New outfit post on my blog. <3
    http://uniqueyeah.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post darling!
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    Kisses,

    zabawa-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete