FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

I`m back!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Skirt and shirt: H&M, Boots: C&A, Necklace: No brand.
Hi lovelies<3 I`m deeply apologizing for my absence, I really didn`t plan to take such a long break. I had lots of things going on in my life, my best friend got married and she`s pregnant (I`m sooo excited for her), I had my exams, and 2 weeks ago I went to Holland, and I`ll be staying here for 2 more months!Whoohoo! :)  Anyway, my first week was purely for enjoyment, and the second one was unfortunately completely the opposite. I got really really sick, I had a temperature every single day, and I couldn`t stand being behind the computer for even half an hour. But now I feel filled up with energy and enthusiasm, so I`m going to make sure I spend my time effectively. Have a fun day! xx
PS. Let me know if you are interested in seeing my wedding outfit! kisses

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

9 comments :

  1. so great !!! ; ]

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming girl you are, you look so natural and beautiful) I also like this feminine outfit of you) That pair of boots is exactly what I'd love to own myself:) Lovely snapshots as well!
    p.s. I'm more that interested to see yoru wedding outfit:)
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is beautiful!!!

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. that skirt is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Love the necklace/!

    ♥ Oxana
    O X A N A  M.U.A makeup blog NEW DRAMATIC CAT-EYE MAKEUP!
    Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

    ReplyDelete