FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

New Goodies!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lipsticks & Lipgloss: Hema

Hi lovelies <3 I had a really fun day today, and as usual, I had to buy some things! Easter is right around the corner, so buying 40cm chocolate rabbit was a perfect excuse for me to act a bit foolish. I`m a big fan of holidays in general, and each one of them makes me extremely happy. 
As you can see on the first photo, I`m about to change my hair color. At first I thought of getting some highlights and lowlights, but when I saw that hair dye, I instantly went for it. Even so, I think I`ll put some lowlights and soft dark roots eventually to add some dimension to it. Purple shampoo is there to help me achieve the platinum blonde look I want. My only concern is that I might turn lilac, but even if I do that could turn quite interesting. :') Wish me luck! xx

Follow me on Bloglovin, Chicisimo and Facebook
Thanx for reading <3 Luv Lara

4 comments :

  1. Very beautiful lipsticks <3

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! I love it:)

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/irakharchenko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeka je najkul :D

    Check out my latest posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey to you! you have a great blog!
    do you wanna follow each other?
    you can write on my blog:
    http://www.sinemspinkdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete