FOLLOW
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
INSTAGRAM
GOOGLE+
LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST

Autumn

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Coat: Sheinside (click HERE) , Pants/Boots: C&A, Bag: New Yorker, Shirt: No brand

It seems autumn is already here! These days weather was pretty bad, so I guess it`s time to take out some warm clothes out of my closet. I am pretty excited about the new season, and many new collections that are coming in the stores. I already started preparing for the winter/fall by taking this coat, and I believe it will serve me well for these chilly days. 
At first I wanted to make a simple black and white outfit, but then I wanted to go outside the box, and simply use a few fall colors. After all it`s always good to mix it up a bit. 
If you like this coat, feel free to purchase it by clicking HERE.

PS. As you can see I changed my blog design(more about it coming soon), but I still wasn`t able to switch on a custom domain due to my expired credit card(yeh annoying).. Anyway whoever follows me trough BLOGLOVIN, can soon follow me on a different address: betheoneblog.com. 

See you soon! xx 
Lara

22 comments :

  1. You look gorgeous, Love the colors, accessories, hair.. everything about this look! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely style!! ;]]


    xoxo


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that coat, and your hair is so shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm yes, you are beautiful!!! Lovely post:)

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit for the colder weather!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, especialy boots and coat!

    www.misstyrafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the warm colours of your outfit <3 Especially the top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Estás guapísima.
    Besos. http://thediaryofmycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome! all the color really match each other and that gorgeous outfits are cool!
    great look <3

    www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful! I love the coat!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool look for autumn/winter, I especially love the coat, it's such a great length!

    Rebecca Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! Love all the colors in this look!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!! That coat is amazing with that scarf!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous in this autumn look! And I love your hair!

    xoxo Xenia
    SUMMERBERRIES

    ReplyDelete